I don’t think I’ve made a post about the transportation here yet. Suffice it to say that you can get around very easily with public transport. They do drive on the left here, so I wouldn’t advise driving a car if you are from America.

The transportation includes: trains, buses, trams, and kangaroo.

I would suggest buying a MyKi transport card and getting a concession card if you are an exchange student. MyKi makes getting around faster and easier in my experience.

P.S. I was joking about the kangaroo. Kangaroos don’t accept MyKi or Metcard. They will accept giving you a good kick though.

"Three cubic feet of blood and bone": Academic, Apple fanatic, and forever 18.

Leave a Reply

Next Article"Your UK Visa Has Been Issued"