Last Day of Classes!!

Yesterday was my last day of classes of my fall semester. It was bittersweet. It was the ending to the beginning of beautiful friendships, travels and learnings. My class and professors all went out to lunch together to celebrate the end of the semester.  It was a lovely way to end a stressful semester but we all survived it! I’m not going to lie and say I wanted to attend classes’ every day but, I was I happy I did every time because I knew I would get to see my classmates. They are some of the most energetic people besides me ahaha that are full of energy in the morning!

My professors are great individuals that are patient, encouraging and passionate. They encouraged us to talk about our cultures and it really made the classes more interesting and easier for me to grasp what we were learning.   They were also very dynamic and open about their lives and we would always have numerous conversations about French culture and our personal lives. My french has significantly improved since upon my arrival and its a big thanks to my professors!

I am going to miss going to class every day (as cliché as that may sound) learning French in a fun way. Yes, my classmates are my classmates but they are also my friends and we will forever have the same memory of being in France together. Yesterday, definitely was a bittersweet day but I am very happy to one day see all my friends again. I hope to one day be able to visit them in their respective countries!

Bonjour! My name is Luisanna and I am majoring in communcations with a concentration in public relations and double minoring in French and international relations. I will be studying abroad in Besancon, France improving my French and immersing myself into the culture. Studying abroad has always been a dream of mine and I want to share my experiences with you all.