Apologies

Hey folks! Sorry for the lack of posting recently. I have, believe it or not, been super busy with essays. I have four papers due within in the next week. The last one is due on the 24th.

Why am I doing them now, you ask? Simple answer: PARIS!!!!!

That’s right, I’m going to Paris….in two days!! Yesterday started reading week, which, for those unfamiliar, is a whole week off of class devoted to catching up on work and reading. It is also a whole week off to devote to these damned papers we have to write. However, for us study abroad students, this week off screams, “Travel time!”

We decided not to leave on Monday, or even the weekend before, because weekdays are the cheapest to travel. Some of our group are leaving on Wednesday evening, while the rest of us are leaving on Thursday evening. We’re all going back on the following Tuesday. It works out perfectly for me (and most of us) because I only have one class on Monday, and nothing on Tuesday. That way, I’m not missing too much class. So this past week has been chock full of writing papers and preparing for my trip. At this point, I am down to my last paper, and sadly, my longest. I’m confident that I’ll get it done tonight, that way all I’ll do tomorrow is proofread, print, and pack!

Anywho, I won’t be around for the next week or so, but once I get back expect a long-winded description of the beautiful Paris (complete with dozens of pictures, I’m sure).

Bye all!

xx